Wednesday, October 29, 2008

let's do this philly

I've been changed by many things. God mostly, but there have been circumstances and people who have changed me, too. The most obvious right now is Matt.

Only two or three years ago I didn't care one bit about sports. Baseball was boring and I thought the Phillies sucked anyway so why even bother. Then I met Matt. Matt has more of a passion for Philadelphia sports than anyone I've ever met. I guess passions kinda flow over because he got me excited. I've been watching sports and enjoying them!

Right now it's the Phillies. We're so close to winning a world series. A WORLD SERIES!!! Do you know how exciting that is? Especially for Philly, who hasn't seen a championship in way too many years.

But we're gonna win this one. I have no doubt in my mind that the Phils will take the title of world champions this year...and I'm not missin that parade in Philly for anything!

Watch out Tampa! Philly's dangerous and you're certainly not on our good side!

No comments: