Thursday, October 2, 2008

home sweet home

So here I am...lying in my bed at home. Well..sort of my bed. My parents actually gave my sister my mattress! Can you believe that? I come home looking forward to sleeping in my bed and my mattress is different! Terrible. But I'm dealing with it :)

It's good to be home. I slept in this morning, watched tv for the first time in weeks, got my hair cut by my lovely cousin, went out to my favorite restraunt, and came home and watched the VP debates. It was a pretty good day. I have to get up early for a dentist appointment tomorrow though. No fun! I'm going to the Harvest Crusade tomorrow, though, with a couple friends. I'm so excited to see them and to see what God's going to do tomorrow night. I have a feeling it's gonna be an awesome experience. I'm sure I'll be posing another blog about it soon!

There's things I miss about school though. Certainly not the homework or classes, but there are a few things. Like my friends and my roommates. I woke up this morning so confused because my roommates weren't there! Oh I miss those girls. Or seeing my boy every day :) Haha it's been almost 2 days since I've seen him. Oh poor me. Just kidding I'm not that bad! After all I've spent much more time than that away from him! But I did get used to seeing him all the time. Believe me I can't believe how blessed I am for that! And what else do I miss? Hm...oh I know! The toilets! Yes that's strange I know, but the toilets in our dorms flush automatically. I can't tell you how many times I've almost forgotten to flush the toilet since I got here! Hey, it's the little things that make life big, right?

Well, on that note, I'm off to bed. I'll be posting again soon about the Harvest Crusade! Love to all of you :)

P.S. Phillies won!! Woohoo!!!!

No comments: