Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm so frustrated!!

First of all...I want to watch 24 but it's not loading! I've been waiting for 4 days to watch this stupid episode from season 3 and it won't load!

And secondly...they denied me for off-campus housing! What's that all about? We have this dumb rule that you're not supposed to live off campus till you're 21 and I'm not old enough so they won't let me! It would be "very unfair to other students". Unfair my butt. They've let plenty of other students live off campus that are too young. I know a few people right now who are 19 and living off campus. Someone else just turned 19 and didn't even have to appeal to get approved. So what's wrong with me? Ugh!!!

And I'm sick of decisions. Like big ones. Decisions like when I should graduate and should I go to grad school when I do graduate. Or which concentration should I be putting with my major. Or what should I be doing with my summer. Sick of it. Why can't it all just work out and be easy? But God forbid my decisions get a little easier.

Anyway I should go so I can figure out my classes for next semester (yay for more decisions...)
I need another break.

No comments: