Monday, January 5, 2009

new year's resolutions

I don't normally make resolutions for the new year but this seemed like the year to do it. I'm not sure why...it just seemed necessary. Is it cheating since they're a few days late? Here they are in no particular order:



  • spend more time reading the Bible
  • pray intentionally every night
  • go back to Cambodia
  • keep in touch with friends
  • get back in touch with older friends
  • be more outgoing
  • raise my gpa
  • be more optimistic
  • learn to say no
  • get more sleep...at night not in the afternoon
  • do something I never thought I could do
  • make at least one new friend
  • get to know a teacher as a person not just a teacher


I'm sure I'll come up with more...those are just from the past day or two. I guess I should get started on that more sleep one. Goodnight!!

No comments: